React Js as you know is gaining a lot of traction these days and for the right reasons. For a web developer, a lot of demands have arisen in the industry. It’s now the time to skill up and boost your value. The aim of these posts is to give you the best course list that you can pick and chose from.
Get started today and within no time, you’ll be ready to take up new projects or get a higher paying job. This is a tidal wave, so grab the opportunity and ride over it. The list has been made such that Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced skill sets are present. Select those ones which match your skillset.
2. The complete React and Redux course: Build modern apps – This is an amazing course which starts from the beginning. Are you the type of person who says “I don’t even know how to run it, but I want to master it.” Then, this course is your vehicle to take you from being a beginner to an expert modern app developer. This is a project based course, which means you will be building several small and one end-to-end project that will test all the skills =you learn via the course.
3. Full stack Universal React with Redux, Node js and MongoDB – A developer can be called Full Stack only if he can build an entire system end-to-end, right from the database to the UI. This course does just that. Make you an amazing full stack developer with the framework which is in most demand. You will learn things like how to develop scalable web applications by managing the “state” in Redux. And also, how to build APIs with Node Express js and MongoDB and deploy it to the cloud. A Highly recommended course as it can make you capable of building a complete web application single handed.
4. Node with React: Fullstack Web Development – Have you already learned React JS?. If your answer is yes, then this course is for you. This will teach you to develop web-applications with advanced concepts like integrating billings and payments, handling emails, advanced app deployment and much more. YOu will also be learning these through a project driven structure and real world concepts such as Google OAuth integration, API key handling and more.
6. Advanced React and Redux – Advanced React and Redux is for those people who have learned or worked a bit with React JS and have an understanding of what Redux is. The capabilities of React with Redux is explored in great detail in this course. If you chose to enroll in it, you are surely on the way to master this framework its corresponding stack.
7. Full-Stack Web Apps with Meteor and React – Are you trying to build and launch full-stack web applications? Maybe you want to freelance, switch careers, or launch your own side-project. If so, this is the course for you. This full-stack course covers everything you’ll need to create real-world production web apps, and there couldn’t be a better time to learn. React and Meteor are exploding in popularity with both startups and large enterprises like Netflix.
8. React Native: Advanced Concepts – This course is for those who want to try out mobile development and don’t want to learn Java. This will teach you React Native by doing projects such as Tinder-like Swipe Deck, One Time Password authentication System, Your own Job-Search app. Tinder for jobs! Since it is using frontend technologies for app building, the same code can generate both IOS and Android apps.
9. Modern React with Redux – This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components and structure applications with Redux. If you are new to React and Redux, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the React course for you! To learn React you have to understand it.
10. Build an app in less than 1 hour using React Native – This is a rapid development course. Would it not be amazing if you could build a mobile app using frontend technology and that too under an hour? Enroll in this course to learn rReact as well as create a Jokes app.
Do you know any other awesome course? Share it in the comments below!